[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″ custom_padding=”10px||54px|||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_image src=”https://www.cabledahmercares.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/image003.png” align=”center” force_fullwidth=”on” _builder_version=”4.4.1″][/et_pb_image][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row column_structure=”1_2,1_2″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″ custom_margin=”|180px||auto||” custom_padding=”||6px|||”][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ header_font=”Montserrat|800||on|||||” header_text_align=”center”]
The health, safety, and well-being of our employees is our top priority.
During this time of rapid change and uncertainty, we wanted to remind you of a few helpful resources available to you through our employee benefits package. A brief summary of these resources is outlined below. If you have any questions regarding these resources, please reach out to human resources.
Employee Assistance Program through New Directions
During this stressful time, make sure you are doing more than practicing social distancing and hand washing. Maintaining your mental health is just as important. If you or your family members need emotional support, New Directions’ highly trained behavioral health professionals are available to assist 24/7. These professionals can help address stress reduction, anxiety, and depression.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ custom_margin=”||31px|||”]We want you to know your rights! Download the Families First Coronavirus Response Act Poster.
Click to download Informational Handout.[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ text_text_color=”#e02b20″]
New Directions created an online resource specific to the COVID-19 pandemic. Go to: https://www.ndbh.com/CrisisResources
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ header_4_line_height=”1.3em”]
Effective April 1, Blue is waiving all member cost-sharing and copayments for inpatient hospital admissions due to the diagnosis of COVID-19.
- This policy will remain in place through June 30, 2020, and applies to insured Blue KC plans.
- Member cost-sharing means Deductible, Coinsurance, and Copayments. If a member is at an out of network hospital, the hospital could balance bill members for amounts above our allowable charge. We are hopeful this will not occur at this time, but we wanted to make you aware of the potential situation.
For more information, please read the official statement here: Blue KC Establishes Additional Coverage to Support Providers and Members through
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text ul_type=”square” ul_item_indent=”30px” _builder_version=”4.4.1″ ul_font=”||||||||” header_2_font=”Montserrat|800||on|||||” header_2_text_color=”#e02b20″ header_2_font_size=”23px” header_2_line_height=”1.2em” custom_padding=”4px||4px||true|false”]
Clarification from MO Unemployment Division about processing claims.
- It will take 2 weeks from time of filing before a payment is made.
- Payment is retroactive to the date of the claim.
- The PUC – Pandemic Unemployment Compensation
will be added on 4-12-20.
- Payment will show on about the 4/14/20.
but will be made retroactive to 4/1/20.
- Payment will show on about the 4/14/20.
- All employees who are receiving unemployment MUST log in weekly to update their status and continue to receive benefits.
- When we call people back to work, they will need to report this on their weekly update so unemployment benefits stop.
- If we call somebody back and they refuse to return to work, we will need to notify the Unemployment Commission as their benefit will stop at that time.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.1″ module_alignment=”center” custom_margin=”|412px||auto||” custom_padding=”10px|||||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ header_3_font=”|800||on|||||” header_3_font_size=”41px” custom_margin=”||3px|||”]
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_accordion _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_accordion_item title=”How many sessions do my family members and I have access to?” open=”on” _builder_version=”4.4.1″]
If you and your family members are enrolled in the Blue KC medical plan, you have access to one telephonic counseling session per family member, per year.
[/et_pb_accordion_item][et_pb_accordion_item title=”How do my family members and I connect with a behavioral health professional?” _builder_version=”4.4.1″ open=”off”]
• Call: 866-860-8742.
• Online: www.ndbh.com/youreap.
Please have your Blue KC member ID number ready.
[/et_pb_accordion_item][et_pb_accordion_item title=”Is this resource confidential? ” _builder_version=”4.4.1″ open=”off”]
Yes, although the employee assistance program is provided to you through our employee benefits package, this program is 100% confidential.