[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″ custom_padding=”30px||20px|||”][et_pb_row column_structure=”1_2,1_2″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″ custom_padding=”||8px|||”][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ custom_margin=”||4px|||”]
Dear Cable Dahmer Family
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (Commonly known as the Coronavirus). The health and safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance.
We are committed to doing everything we can to make your Cable Dahmer experience as safe as possible. Therefore, we’ve decided to implement even higher standards of cleanliness and health safety in our stores.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_video src=”https://vimeo.com/443506695″ _builder_version=”4.4.9″ hover_enabled=”0″][/et_pb_video][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row column_structure=”1_2,1_2″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″ custom_padding=”14px|||||”][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”4.4.1″ background_color=”rgba(237,237,237,0.53)” background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” custom_padding=”24px|15px|24px|15px|true|true” custom_padding_tablet=”” custom_padding_phone=”|19px||19px|true|false” custom_padding_last_edited=”on|desktop” box_shadow_style=”preset2″]
Was Your Job Affected?
The past week has been full of news about businesses closing or reducing staff and hours because of coronavirus orders. If you are in need of a temporary job until you are able to return to your full-time position, here’s a list of employers in the metro area currently looking to add additional staff.
These employers understand the current situation and welcome those looking to fill their unemployment gap.
Businesses Now Hiring:
For information on filing for unemployment, please visit:
For Missouri: https://uinteract.labor.mo.gov/
If you are looking for employees and would like to be added to this list, please contact us at Marketing@cabledahmer.com
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″ custom_margin=”||0px|||” custom_padding=”1px|||||”]
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”4.4.1″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” custom_padding=”15px||25px|||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”4.4.1″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
What We Are Doing:
We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- All Cable Dahmer employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
- We are encouraging our employees to stay home if they become ill and allowing them additional benefits that include:
- Employees jobs will be preserved
- Financial assistance towards any rent or mortgage payment if tested positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus). Details of this program are being currently made available to employees.
- We are sanitizing high-traffic public areas and vehicles at an increased frequency.
- Hand sanitizers are being installed throughout the public and back of dealership locations.
- Sanitizers will be refilled and checked regularly.
- Public touchpoints, such as handrails, receptionist areas, door handles, and waiting areas are being cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Vehicles are being sanitized after each test driving and before any service or body shop delivery. All employees in all departments are being encouraged to wash hands or use sanitizing procedures multiple times during their employee shift.
We strongly encourage our fellow business owners and community leaders in the Kansas City area to begin implementing new similar policies and procedures sooner rather than later. Only by coming together as a community can we mitigate the risk that COVID-19 poses to Kansas City.
More information and updates about COVID-19 commonly known as the Coronavirus can be found on the CDC’s website.
In Addition To These Safety Precautions…
We have launched a free at-home pick-up and delivery service for our service centers. Details on this service, which is called Cable Dahmer Connect, is now available on your local cable dahmer dealer websites. Please refer to the links at the bottom of this page for more information.
In Regards to the Million Meal Mission
Because our dealerships are still open, you can still come by and make donations in our food bins for our Million Meal Mission in partnership with Harvesters. We also have an online donation system implemented through our website at https://www.cabledahmercares.com
As a valued customer or employee, we want to ensure that you feel confident that your health and safety are considered when you visit any of our locations. Thank you for being a part of the Cable Dahmer Family.